- PsyD (EdPsych) (The University of Hong Kong)
- M.Ed.Psych (The University of Melbourne)
- M.Counselling (Monash University)
- H.B.Sci (The University of Toronto)
- Registered Educational Psychologist (HKPS DEP)
- Registered Psychologist (MAPS)
- Registered Health Practitioner (AHPRA)
- Member of the Register of Educational Psychologists accredited by Department of Health .
Dr. Lam applied the Integrated Scientist-Practitioner model as an Educational Psychologist. In her practice, she combines research and clinical practice and provides her services with a scientific evidence-based approach. Dr. Lam is specialized in diagnosing and managing children with Developmental Delay, Specific Learning Difficulties (Chinese and English), Executive Functioning challenges, Social-behavioral challenges, including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Conduct Disorder, School and Community Crisis Management. She is a trained practitioner of Theraplay® Attachment-based therapy, PATHS® and Preschoool PATHS® (social-emotional) curriculum, I-LAUGH® social skills program, SocialThinking® Program, Paired-Reading Program, LEGO® Therapy, The Incredible Years® Program, Integrated Family Intervention for Child Conduct Problems, Video Interaction Guidance® (VIG) Therapy, and The Psychological First-Aid. In addition, Dr. Lam is also an experienced consultant and trainer in providing psychoeducational consultations and delivering workshops and seminars for schools, teachers, parents, and other professionals.