- M.Phil. (Human Nutrition), The University of Hong Kong
- Pg.D. Dietetics, University of Ulster/HKU SPACE
- BSc(Food and Nutritional Sciences), The University of Hong Kong
- Cert. Chi Med, The University of Hong Kong
- Registered Dietitian (HCPC, UK)
He received his first degree in Food and Nutritional Science in the University of Hong Kong. He completed the postgraduate training in Hong Kong and obtained the Master of Philosophy together with the Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics, as well as the Certificate in Chinese Medicine. He received post-qualification training in paediatric dietetic offered by British Dietetic Association and attended a short clinical attachment in the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London.