1.Make your appointement
We welcome booking through：
- Phone call
2.The day before your appointment
Prepare your child for assessment：
- Adequate sleep, food and drink before the assesment
- Show images of our centre to familiarize your child with the environment
- For younger children, tell them we will have some "fun activities" with them
- For school-aged children, tell them we will ask them to do some tasks to understand their strengths and weaknesses
- No prior drilling or practising please
3. On the assessment day
Arrive on time
- HK ID Card / passport / birth certificate of your child
- Health Record + previous medical report
- Referral lette (if any)
- Handbook / school report
Please also bring：
- If your child is on medication, please bring it with you for our reference
- Assistive devices, eg. Hearing aids, spectacles and orthosis etc.
- Snacks for younger children to encourage their cooperation
- Interview parents / caretaker - parents please try your best to attend the assessment
- Questionnaires for parents and teenagers
- Conduct assessment
- Debriefing - explain assessment result, follow up plan, and management
4. Referral and training plan
Special arrangement in times of typhoon and rainstorm
- When a Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or higher is hoisted or a Black Rainstorm Warning is in effect at 7.00am, all appointments/trainings scheduled at 9.00am or before will be cancelled.
- Appointments/trainings will resume within 2 hours after the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered or cancelled..
- During a T3 or Red rain, if you have concerns for safety/transport and believe a T8 or Black rain to be imminent, please call our Centre on 22430000 of the above special arrangements.