M.A. (Linguistics, HKU)
B.Sc. (Speech & Hearing Sciences, HKU)
Member of HKAST
· Qualified The Hong Kong Cantonese Oral Language Assessment Scale (HKCOLAS) examiner
· Qualified Hong Kong Graded Character Naming Test (HKGNCT) user
· Certificate in Beckmann Oral Motor Assessment and Intervention
· Certificate in SRJ Talk Tools Oral Placement Therapy Level 1 & 2
· Certificate in SRJ Talk Tools Childhood Apraxia of Speech: The Oral-motor Component
· Certificate in SRJ Talk Tools Feeding Therapy: A sensory-motor Approach
· Certificate in Interactive Oral Sensory-Motor Therapy Tools and Techniques (IOSM TnT)
· Certificate in Lessac-Madsen Resonance Voice Therapy - Adults and Kids (LMRVT)
· Certificate in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
· Certificate in PROMPT approach
· Certificate in TEACCH program
· Certificate in SCERTS® Model
Maggie has more than 15 years of experiences working with children with speech and language developmental problems in various settings, including Special Child Care Centre, Hospital Authority, and Early Education and Training Centre.
Maggie has also had experiences working for District-based Speech Therapy Service in providing speech therapy service to children with speech or communication impairment, as well as been working for the Educational Bureau in conducting school-based speech therapy for various schools.
Based on children’s individual needs, Maggie is specialized in designing therapeutic programmes to facilitate their speech and development and to enhance their social and communication skills at home, at school and in daily life in general.