What is Developmental and Behavioural Paediatrics?
Developmental and Behavioural Paediatrics (DBP) is an accredited subspecialty in Paediatrics in most developed countries. In Hong Kong, DBP specialists are accredited by the Hong Kong College of Paediatricians. All DBP specialists are seasoned specialist paediatricians who developed specialized commitment to enable physical, language, socio-emotional and cognitive development in childhood and adolescence. Through highly specialized and structured assessment, intervention and counselling, DBP specialists strive to enhance the quality of life of individuals in the context of development, behaviour and learning. DBP emphasizes the seminal impact of early recognition of a child's areas of strength and weakness in the outcome of development. DBP specialists serve the developmental needs of children and adolescents as well as their communities through highly specialized evidence-based clinical practice, the most up-to-date research, professional leadership, parent education and professional networking with all cross-discipline stakeholders .
25/02/2017 - 3:00pm
20/05/2017 - 9:30am
30/11/2016 - 10:30am
23/11/2016 - 10:30am
19/10/2016 - 10:30am
- 02/12/2016 | The Young Reporter Megazine: Teenage binge drinking on the rise
- 01/09/2016 | 協康匯訊第49期-雙A兒童：自閉症兒童患上焦慮症
- 01/08/2016 | McDonald's Family Magazine Issue 32-兒童健康睡眠增強記憶 減少脾氣
- 31/05/2016 | 香港01/好生活【健康一家人】溫書唔入腦？ 兒科醫生：睡眠不足記憶差礙學習
- 30/05/2016 | Hong Kong parents’ soaring demand for learning disability tests